Monday, February 20, 2012

DIY: DVD Album

Who else is sick of a million DVD cases taking up all the space in your entertainment area and spelling out C-L-U-T-T-E-R? Because I was so sick of that. Until I eventually went all haywire and decided to make my own. The result: a simple, gorgeous DVD album that was cheaper than those already made ones you can buy at Best Buy and you can customize it yourself. Come on and see!




DIY DVD Album
Supplies:
-Binder OR Photo Album
-thin adhesive to stick your title (I used my genius Xyron Create-A-Sticker Machine that I mentioned in previous posts)
-1 package disc inserts/DVD inserts (I used Case Logic ProSleeves)
-1 package of velcro strips (I used Scotch General Purpose Fasteners)
-DVDs
Directions:




1. First take all of your DVDs out of their cases and insert them into the DVD slips. I had an ugly mess resulting from this process.



2. Arrange them in your binder.



3. Use a snap or cut a small square of velcro like I did and apply it to the edge of your binder, like so.




4. Make an adorable label for the top of your binder. I cut out mine using Sure Cuts A Lot 2 and this kind of twisted, antique-looking font called Alice in Wonderland. I’m sorry but I forgot where it was from. I think I downloaded it free from eighteen25.




Enjoy this! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment