Friday, May 18, 2012

Mini Pretzels


Hey guys! Well, I haven’t see you in uh... like 3 months. I don’t know if you’re reading this, but I really tried if anyone cares. I had stuff to blog about, I just, didn’t feel like going on my blog and well... blogging. Lol. So, let’s get down to business chicas. I’m going to be posting everyday for a few days to get rid of the crap I had. First I’m going to introduce the pretzels I made in March. They were pretty creative I have to say. However, the cheese sauce I cooked tasted horrible. It got hard after a few minutes. I don’t plan on making cheese sauces for the future. And since it wasn’t a very good recipe, I won’t tell you where I found it from. Instead my family just eat it with mustard. Ok. So here’s what I did.


Ingredients:
-a can of Pillsbury crescents
-1 egg, beaten
-sea salt for sprinkling
-mustard for dipping
Directions:
Split your crescent roll in half. I really don’t know how to explain the rest so follow the pictures. Press the seams together. Cut little strips of dough and roll them thinner. Twist into a pretzel (which I did really badly), and brush your pretzels with a beaten egg to get that pretty golden shade. Now sprinkle coarse/sea salt over all of the prepared pretzels. Sorry, but because I did this so long ago, I do not remember how long I cooked these for. I know it wasn’t that long. A bit shorter than the time on the can. Serve warm with mustard. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment