Saturday, October 23, 2010

Headphones Case


Do your headphones or cords for any electronic devices get tangled? Now don’t lie, I know they do. Don’t be embarrassed... mine do too! It’s nothing to be ashamed about. I mean it just happens naturally. Unless you know the secret (Shh... don’t tell anyone about this. It is for exclusive Bizzy Blog readers only LOL :) Well, I’m not going to let my beautiful Apple headphones get ruined so I made a nifty little case for them! You know what this means? I will share them with you!

    


Headphones Case
  • 1 small tin or container (As you can see I used a candy tin. Make sure if you use a previous candy container that you clean it out completely and dry it completely so that no sticky gunk gets on your headphones)
  • Plenty of ribbon (To be honest, I have no idea how much I used so just estimate)
  • Glue dots, hot glue, double-sided tape (Any of these will work. Caution: DO NOT USE REGULAR GLUE. THIS WILL BE STICKY AND MESSY AND YOUR RIBBON WILL NOT STICK)

Okay, let’s get started. You’re going to take your ribbon, loosely wrap it around your tin, and estimate how much you will need. Cut that amount off and set it aside. Next, grab whatever adhesive you would like to use and spread it all around the tin.
Now, the last part’s a little tricky, so if you’re getting confused on the way, just stop me. That was a joke. Okay! Actually it’s the fun part. Start at the top and make your way down with your ribbon. That’s the way! You can overlap it if you want to give it that messy look I gave mine. Okay, I’ll admit it wasn’t messy—it was kind of crappy. But hey, it wasn’t my fault! I had no time and I wanted to do a quick tutorial.
But that’s the end of it. Carefully wind your headphones into an oval and tuck them in a case. And you’re on your way to a more organized life!

No comments:

Post a Comment