Monday, August 22, 2011

Chocolate Frogs (with a little spice)

So my sister and her boyfriend went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at the end of last month, and I didn’t want to bother writing a post, because blogging is sometimes BLAH. And guess what she brought me back?
Yes. At first I thought it was a chocolate frog, and I semi-wished it was, because those things are so darn good! But I already received a chocolate frog from a friend last summer, so she wanted to get me something special. Like, maybe something that has to do with my recent mint-obsession?
You know what this means?

Peppermint Toads!

It’s too bad that they melted together on the way from Florida to our state. But you can still kind of see them, can’t you? Those cute little mint chocolate toads peeking out from that block of melted dark chocolate?

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment