Monday, August 29, 2011

Cheetah Toes

Cha-cha-cha-cheetah-cheetah. Cha-cha-cha-cheetah-cheetah. Do you know what that means? A nail idea! And you know what else that means? A nail thats cheetah-licious!

This gorgeous design was created two weeks ago, when I originally took the pictures and planned to present them. But, unfortunately, I don’t know where the time went. So now I’d like to show you them!

My sister’s friend originally was making cookies, so I’d have adorable cookie nails, but the blobs became misshapen and different sized so we decided to call it a cheetah nail instead.
These were created with Essie’s little brown dress and sand tropez. I really heart these two polishes and yes, they would make perfect cookie colors but they also made perfect cheetah print colors!

Bye, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment