Thursday, December 1, 2011

Clever Ideas to Deal with Pumpkin Pie and Crust Scraps

So, I must have made my pumpkin pie bites from the earlier post a bit small than Bakerella’s. But, hey, I’m not one to follow the crowd (and that was a pinch of sarcasm for the day).
Because I had a heck load of pumpkin filling and pie crust left over. So, here is what I did with it:
INTRODUCING:
Idea #1 Cupcake-sized Pumpkin Pies (hey, it rhymes!)
Ingredients
-pumpkin pie filling (I used leftovers from the Pumpkin Pie Bites)
-refrigerated pie dough (I used leftovers from the Pumpkin Pie Bites)
  1. Use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes of dough.
  2. Push the pumpkin-shaped pie crusts gently into a cupcake pan, folding the dough the hangs over into the cup.
  3. Fill with your pie filling.
  4. Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes (this is what I think I cooked it at)
And here is the process:






Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment