Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting to Know Sure Cuts A Lot 2: Using SVG Files

This is the final tutorial of how to use Sure Cuts A Lot 2. Yes, I know, there’s only 3. And they aren’t that fancy. Kinda crappy, actually (giggles). And I know there’s waaay better  ones on professional sites. So before I give my idea on how to use SVGCuts, lemme just give you a link to this baby right here, so you can actually have a real tutorial created by the persons who created the program.

Step 1: Go onto SVGCuts and find the file you want. Download it. I don't know what happens when you download it on a PC but when you do it on a MacBook it automatically downloads to where you want it.


Step 2: Go ahead and find the file you downloaded. In my case, I downloaded two, using Steve The Monkey and the balloon from the Graduation Cuddly Friends File.

Step 3: Now the files you downloaded should be on your virtual mat. Arrange the layers where you want and cut!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment