Sunday, October 2, 2011

Five Things I’m in Love With Right Now



REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS MINIS
Aren’t they so darn adorable? Perfect for a sugar fix. And the great thing is, there’s no wrappers, and you know how we all hate opening up sticky wrappers that the chocolate melt into. These might just be the cutest thing in the universe. Suggestion: They are GREAT cold.

BURT’S BEES
I love how natural this brand is and how soft their balm makes my lips feel. And it doesn’t just stop at lip care. Nope, Burt’s Bees has a collection of hair care, face care, body care; you name it! If you don’t love this stuff, tell me you are CRAZY!

PUFFS PLUS LOTION
Why? Uh, duh. It’s cold season and I don’t want to look like Rudolph.

NEUTROGENA OIL-FREE MOISTURE: COMBINATION SKIN
I love this stuff because my skin is super sensitive and gets dry all the time. But it also can be very oily when I put on moisturizer. This cream keeps my face hydrated but at the same time protects any oily buildup from reaching the surface.

MY GLITTER NAILS
That’s right. I’m officially going gaga! Aren’t they so sparkly and glamorous? They make me feel like a movie star.

No comments:

Post a Comment