Saturday, October 22, 2011

Starbucks, Cake Pops, and Cupcakes... Oh My!

The best thing happened to me, just recently. I was in the downtown area and I saw a Starbucks. Which gave me the idea to stop in. And I almost passed out from happiness. This Starbucks had a downstairs with a lounging area and lots of cute tables. And upstairs there were lounging chairs and a couch area, there was even studying tables with lamps. Displayed in the glass case at the counter, there were 2 beautiful things. Cake pops and mini peanut butter cup cupcakes. And they were gorgeous.
I have had the cake pops at Starbucks before, and every time I try them I’m addicted. I got 3 of the Birthday Cake pops and 1 Tiramisu. They were... DELISH!!!

They’re just so pink and simple.
And yes, I know the shaped cake pops are really creative and artsy, but when they are tasty they are also pretty awesome.

And the cupcakes? They were also gorgeous and so, so tasty! It tasted exactly like Morley’s candy blocks.
And that’s all I have to say. You should probably go and buy some of these treats. Before you find out that you’re missing out on a lot.

And now here’s a bunch of random photos that I enjoyed :)




I know, it’s making you drool.




Such moist and chocolaty cake inside. One word. Heaven.

And these boxes they were in? Too cute, also. I have to find similar ones to transfer my goodies in.


Go out and get yourself a cake pop. You deserve it.

Bye, bye!









No comments:

Post a Comment