Thursday, July 21, 2011

Essie!

I have made a very important decision. A decision that could affect a life. Or maybe my nail beds (snicker, snicker). Oh, I crack myself up way too much. I need a life. Possibly one that has to do with swimming (NOT). So I finished some summer reading I needed to complete for the school year. That’s a plus, right? Oh, the glory of feeling accomplished. It’s a beautiful thing.
Hey, speaking of glory, who else hates that Lady Gaga song as much as me. I don’t get it. (In other words, I don’t get Lady Gaga. Shh...)
But anyways, back to my BIG decision. And by BIG I mean mega-watt!

I’ve decided to go essie®. Yep, that’s what I’m calling it. Going essie. If you don’t know what essie is, it’s a beautiful, online boutique for... nail polish? Isn’t that rocking? I heart nail polish, and I wish I had more time to paint these ugly nails of mine (giggles) because they look so darn gorgeous when they’re blanketed by sand tropez. I love that color because it’s griege all the way, and if you haven’t seen the trend, it’s all about soft sandy beige-grays, screaming neutral. Don’t cha love it?
And I realized today, and someone was painting my demented left hand (which I can’t do anything with thanks to writing with my right hand) that a... er, special nail polish brand stinks compared to my uno bottle of essie. And I decided I upgrade my nails to their full potential and go essie.
Who else is going essie this summer?
P.S. And who else loves east hampton cottage, which was apparently spotted on a popular celebrity?

No comments:

Post a Comment